Freeze Your Fat Away with the Vertical 360 Degree Fat Freeze Cryolipolysis
The latest method of frozen fat is a new method that is more effective than
Technical characteristics other non-invasive methods. A revolutionary idea of dissolving fat.
Studies have shown that subcutaneous lipid rich cells can be selectively affected by cooling subcutaneous tissue to temperatures below 10 degrees celsius.
Lipid rich cells can be affected by rupture, contraction, damage, destruction, removal, killing, or other changes. Without theoretical limitations, it is believed that the high selectivity of lipid rich cells is that they do not induce crystallization in non lipid rich cells, and that highly saturated fatty acids are locally crystallized.
The crystals break into double membranes rich in lipid cells, which selectively cause necrosis of these cells. Therefore, it is possible to avoid the damage of non lipid rich cells, such as dermal cells, at the temperature induced by crystallization in lipid rich cells. Through the local cold exposure induced by stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system, increased lipolysis. The optimum is about -10 DEG C to about 0 DEG C.
The Big Fat Loss Misconception
The number of fat cells in our bodies typically becomes a fixed number sometime in our teenage years. Losing or gaining weight generally does not increase or decrease the number of fat cells. Instead, it changes the size of fat cells.
After dieting and weight loss, fat cells get smaller but the number of fat cells stays the same. When weight is gained, fat cells get bigger.
Fat Freezing is different. These fat cells are naturally processed and eliminated, so they won’t migrate to another area of your body. And, unlike what happens with other procedures, there’s no change to fat cells in untreated areas.
Fat vs. Fat-Freezing Cryo Treatment:
- You eat fatty food.
- It travels through your digestive system.
- And then into your liver. Processed fat is the energy source for your body. Excess fat is stored in fat cells.
- Your body has a fixed number of fat cells that get bigger or smaller as you gain or lose weight.
- When you have Fat-Freeze Slimming treatment, fat cells freeze and start to die off.
- During the process of cell death, fat cells begin to collapse.
- Over the weeks following your procedure, other cells consume the dead fat cells, which are naturally processed and eliminated from the body.
Stop struggling to get the body you deserve. Call us now!
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number.