Why is Lymph drainage beneficial.
Lymph drainage is an effective modern method of massage that encourages the natural circulation of the lymph through the body and helps to create and maintain a balance between blood flow and the lymphatic system.
Application of Pressotherapy.
Plastic Surgery Pre/post liposuction (edema reduction, recovery)
Aesthetic salons Cellulite treatments, adjunctive treatment for vacuum roller massage
Aesthetic salons Cellulite treatments, massage, and relaxation.
Benefits of Pressotherapy.
– Stimulates collagen strings in deeper levels of the skin ï – Increases the lymphatic flow
– Supports the metabolism of skin cells
– Lowers the effects of cellulite
– Reduces the volume of massaged parts
– Increases the skin elasticity
– Helps to increase the effects of cavitation and RF treatments ï Helps to reduce weight if used periodically