Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy involves breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized room or tube. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a well-established treatment for decompression sickness, a hazard of scuba diving. Other conditions treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy include serious infections, bubbles of air in your blood vessels, and wounds that won’t heal as a result of diabetes or radiation injury.
In a hyperbaric oxygen therapy chamber, the air pressure is increased to three higher than normal air pressure. Under these conditions, your lungs can gather more oxygen than would be possible breathing pure oxygen at normal air pressure.
Your blood carries this oxygen throughout your body. This helps fight bacteria and stimulate the release of substance called growth factors and stem cells, which promote healing.
Your body’s tissues need an adequate supply of oxygen to function. When tissue is injured, it requires even more oxygen to survive. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy increases the amount of oxygen your blood can carry. An increase in blood oxygen temporarily restores normal levels of blood gasses and tissue function to promote healing and fight infection.
- 1.3 ATA operating pressure
- 2 zipper seal for easier entrance
- Large Transparent viewing windows to prevent claustrophobia
- Cotton chamber protection cover, to avoid dirty and easy to wash
- Most popular model for home treatment or commercial usage
- Emergency valve – To speed up the depressurization in emergencies
- Easy operation
- Deliver 93% oxygen via an headset/facial mask
- Internal metal frame – Hold the shape when deflated
- Internal pressure gauge – User can observe the pressure while inside the chamber
|System Machine||Size/Weight||11x46x72cm, 70kg|
|Oxygen Flow||1-10L/min adjustable|
|Type||All-in-one, combination, air compressor, oxygen concentrator and cooler|
|Description||PSA Molecular sieve high technology. Continuous oxygen production|
Ready to change the way you look? Call us now!
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number.