What is Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (mHBOT)?
mHBOT may be the “most simple answer to many, if not most, health problems”.
mHBOT is a specialised therapy that uses an increase in the atmospheric pressure to allow the body to incorporate more oxygen into the blood cells, blood plasma, cerebral-spinal fluid and joint fluids at greater volume.
How does it work?
In the Hyperbaric chamber, as the pressure goes up, more oxygen is “pushed” into the fluids to boost oxygen levels. Supplementary oxygen can be added to the chamber via the use of an oxygen concentrator.
This oxygen will become infused into all the body’s fluids, blood, plasma and cerebral fluids. Red blood cells become saturated with oxygen and all remaining oxygen dissolves directly into other body fluids and tissue.
Why is Oxygen so important?
Nature dictates that healing cannot take place without adequate oxygen levels in the body’s tissues. Cells and tissues without oxygen die, or become hypoxic. Hypoxia is a condition in which the body, or a region of the body, is deprived of oxygen. Hypoxia is a major factor in the development of stroke, heart attack, Alzheimer’s, dementia and cancer.
Oxygen has natural healing properties and increasing the amount circulating throughout the body promotes faster and more effective healing for a wide variety of diseases and illnesses. It also provides numerous preventative health benefits.
mHBOT may also…
- Stimulate growth of new blood vessels to locations with reduced circulation, including areas of arterial blockage.
- Aid in the treatment of atherosclerosis, stroke, wound healing and brain injury, including Autism and dementia.
- Increase energy, stamina and endurance levels, while reducing fatigue.
- Provide the optimal environment for the body to carry out vital cell processes.
- Increase the capacity for the body to heal itself by increasing production of stem cell and vascular endothelial growth factors (VRGF).
Seated: 110 x 70 x 170 cm
Seated Plus: 110 x 70 x 220 cm
Ready to become a pioneer? Call us now!
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number.